Saturday, December 13, 2008

'Aditya is my jaan'



Aditya is my jaan. He is very intelligent. We share the same vibes. I choreographed the songs methodically, showed him line by line. If he liked it, we kept it, otherwise, it was changed. But if I liked some dance steps that he didn't, I would convince him. He is very understanding. He's not bossy, and is open to ideas.
Also, very focused and professional. I learnt a lot from him. I am a big fan of Aditya. He never loses his cool or throws tantrum.
Since I had worked with him earlier, it was easy this time. Adi knows my style so he did not have to brief me much about what he wanted. But he told me that he wanted the Shiamak style of dance -- not very Indian and not very western.
Yash uncle would come on the sets in the evenings, and get groundnuts for me. I would give him a tight hug and pull his cheeks in return.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts