Thursday, December 18, 2008

'I have to lose weight all over again for Raju's film'


Did he lose sleep in his quest to get into shape?
"In fact, I slept well," Aamir said. "I slept eight hours everyday. You need to sleep well when you want to get in this kind of shape."
Did he take advice from the other muscle men in the industry? "Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan gave me advice," he added. "Salman was one of the first actors of the industry to get into body building. His tips were helpful."
Did he take the help of steroids? "I don't believe in them," AAmir replied. "There are no short cuts for body building. Moreover, these steroids have side affects. Body building takes five years on an average but I gave my best shot, and got it in one year. I hope my fans like this new look in Ghajini."
"Aamir and I have worked four hours a day on an average, for 13 months. Even if he was busy with his films or other assignments, he would never miss his workout regime," Chourasia said.
Unfortunately, Aamir cannot keep his fab abs for long. He will have to lose weight for his new film, Rajkumar Hirani's Three Idiots.
"I have to lose weight all over again for Raju's film. I have to look like a college boy. I hope to get my Ghajini shape back after that film," Aamir said.
"It's like building a Taj Mahal and then destroying it," Chourasia concluded.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts