Thursday, December 18, 2008

'I will not leave the South film industry'


South Indian actress Sadaa, who has films like Jayam and Anniyan to her credit, charmed Rediff readers with her answers when she came for a live chat.
The Maharashtra-born girl -- Sadaa was grew up in Ratnagiri -- will now make her debut in Khalbali in Bollywood. For those who missed the action, here's the chat transcript.
Sadaa says, Hi everyone this is Sadaa here. You can start sending your questions now.
manish asked, hi sadaa what r ur future plans Sadaa answers, To act and act as long as I can.
saikatdutta asked, sadaa ji, namashkar, this is saikat dutta, you are comming in Hindi movies, so are going to leave southSadaa answers, Saikat, though I have cut down on South movies I am not going to leave it.
mahesh asked, hi sada .. how do u feel diffeernt working in bollywood ?Sadaa answers, It was just that the language is different.But the people in both the industries are equally passionate about their work, equally disciplined.
Srinivas asked, iam watching your movie from Telugu Jayam, Tamil Jayam, Anniyan, Monalisa, you are so sexy looking in Monalisa & you worked in MOHINI its horror movie, i like your smile, dont settle in Bollywood, Sadaa answers, Srinivas, Thank you. I will concentrate on both the industries.
kk asked, How many films have you acted in till date? Which one is the best in your opinion?Sadaa answers, I love all my films, I cant pick and choose. But something that has given me a lot is Jayam in both the languages Telugu and Tamil and Anniyan.
anusha asked, Hi sada You were rocking down south .. Any specific reasons to go to Bollywood?Sadaa answers, The way I came down South similar way I came down here. It has been a gradual process I guess.
mayur asked, Hi Sadha...u look so sexy in TOI today...great going from your Jayam daysSadaa answers, Thank you so much Mayur.
NRN asked, Hi Sada. U r really beautiful. I have seen Anniyan. U r just mind blowing. I am a great fan of u.Sadaa answers, Thank you.
mayur asked, I have a question...Do you have any BF's now...I guess ur first BF was Samir Dattani...right? Sorry, if I am kinda disgusting u...but, I am in awe of Samir....I liked you a lot in 'Anniyan(Tamil)' but not in 'Monalisa(Kannada)'...Sadaa answers, Why did you pick Samir from all the people? :)
NRN asked, Hi, U look very very good in western outfit. The traditional Indian look doesn't suit u. Why don't u ask ur directors to focus on ur looks. But u r really beautifull.Sadaa answers, That was a good compliment because I always thought I look good in traditional attire. I will keep this in mind. Thank you.
mike asked, hi sada, i just loved u in anniyan it was really one of ur best perfomanes, so tell me how was ur experinces in kallballi & in boolywood. regards, MikeSadaa answers, It was a very good experience because it is a comedy film. I have not done comedy so far so it was fun.
vidhya asked, hi sadaa, i am a great fan of urs. will u be acting in malayalam movies in the near future or r u concentrating on hindi and tamil movies? Sadaa answers, Vidhya, I have done a Malayalam film called Novel. Do watch.
Sriram asked, Hi, I'm a great fan. I never knew you were from Maharashtra !Sadaa answers, Sriram, I am from Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.
SAMEER KUMAR MAHARANA asked, Hey hi sada...i am gr8 fgan of ur's and i have seen ur jayam movie around 8 times though i am a north indian...from beginning i thaught to c u in bollywood movies....now i can't w8 to c ur movie ...just w8ing for the release ....can u tell me plz wat r u bollywood forthcoming movies ???? ....all the best for ur first bollywood movie Sadaa answers, Thank you Sameer. The forthcoming releases are Khallballi and Click.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts