Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Fastest Rising Stars


With their laddish good looks, these heartthrobs of today have what it takes to be the sexy men of tomorrow. PEOPLE India magazine makes a list of the hottest rising stars. We take a look.
Prateik Babbar, 22 Status: Single
A scrumptious little nugget about this lanky and brooding actor from Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na -- he can cook. "I can whip up a great omlette."
He also has a taste for sexy scents. "I use Calvin Klein's Crave after a shower. It is the most delicious thing in my life."
For now, the newcomer is relishing his successful debut. "I knew people will notice me in the film. I had a good feeling about it."
Scent of his woman: "She should smell natural and fresh."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts